Monday, November 21, 2016

On Monday, November 21, 2016 by Adria in


The cold and rain of November got you down? How about a trip to the sultry bayous of Louisiana and a love story that will keep you warm? Bayou My Love, a tale of romance, secrets and suspense, by award-winning author Lauren Faulkenberry is on sale today through November 26th for $0.99 on online retailers. Sale applies in the U.K. too!

Praise for Bayou My Love:

"I loved this book. It has so many different dimensions that you will literally be glued to the pages... PICK UP THIS BOOK. It's a MUST READ." - Pretty Little Book Review

"... mystery, suspense, voodoo, drama, and some steamy love scenes!... I would highly recommend this novel to any readers who enjoy fiction novels that include a splash of mystery and love." - The Blonde Bookworm

Find Bayou My Love on Amazon!