Cool. But what does that mean, really?
It means... We are selective about the manuscripts we accept so that we can focus our energy on the projects most likely to succeed and bring them to the bookshelves (and e-reader) more quickly.
It means... We keep our costs low and rely on the vast networks that we have developed through our years in publishing, marketing, writing and editing, so we are able to offer high royalties to our authors.
It means... You write, we take care of (almost) everything else. We edit, format, publish and market your book, but we expect you to work with us to market your book via social media and your personal networks. Together we will make your book a success!
If we accept your novel, we provide:
- Editing and proofreading
- Quality cover design
- Formatting and publishing your book in ebook and print-on-demand forms
- PR and marketing
- Assistance with getting reviews through our Street Team, book blogger network and NetGalley
- Consulting, tips and encouragement via our private Facebook group
- Representation for foreign and film rights
- Numerous titles (even entire series) have become Amazon Best Sellers
- #1 Hot New Release for That's Paris
- Positive reviews from Publishers Weekly
- High numbers of highly rated reviews on our books
- Multiple titles accepted to BookBub
- Several books selected by Amazon to be Lightning Deals